Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Conn. Supreme Court: State Law Violates U.S. Second Amendment
- Two Years Later, A Movement of Kindness in Newtown
- The haunted "Annabelle" doll of horror movies is real - and she's in Connecticut
- Obama's Wide-Ranging, Year-End News Conference
- Klarides: Conn. Employers Will Pay Highest Unemployment Tax In Country
Dan began his career in public radio at WUFT-FM in Gainesville while attending the University of Florida. As host and producer of the Front Page Edition of All Things Considered, he interviewed several key political figures as well as some controversial personalities. He has also been recognized by the Florida Associated Press and the Connecticut Society of Professional Journalists for his feature reporting.