Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Nicholas Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn
- Connecticut schools adapt to enrollment spike of unaccompanied alien minors
- Drivers, Passengers Say Uber App Doesn't Always Yield Best Routes
- Norwalk settles mosque dispute with more than $2M payout
- Bridgewater deal that didn't happen plays a role in the Conn. race for governor
David Bianculli is a guest host and TV critic on NPR's Fresh Air with Terry Gross. A contributor to the show since its inception, he has been a TV critic since 1975.
From 1993 to 2007, Bianculli was a TV critic for the New York Daily News.
Bianculli has written three books: Dangerously Funny: The Uncensored Story of 'The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour (Simon & Schuster/Touchstone, 2009), Teleliteracy: Taking Television Seriously (1992), and Dictionary of Teleliteracy (1996).
An associate professor of TV and film at Rowan University in New Jersey, Bianculli is also the founder and editor of the online magazine, TVWorthWatching.com.