Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Commentary: The indispensability of writers forgotten in Amazon-Hachette battle
- Twenty-five of President Obama's Young African Leaders study at Yale this summer
- Controversy in Rowayton, Conn. divides community
- New medical demands from patients with congenital heart defects
- LI hedge fund dodged $6B in taxes
Jane Ciabattari is the author of the short-story collection Stealing The Fire. Her reviews, interviews and cultural reporting have appeared in The New York Times Book Review, The Daily Beast, the Paris Review, the Boston Globe, The Guardian, Bookforum, Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, and Columbia Journalism Review, among others. She is a former president of the National Book Critics Circle.