Most Active Stories
- Commentary: The indispensability of writers forgotten in Amazon-Hachette battle
- Twenty-five of President Obama's Young African Leaders study at Yale this summer
- Controversy in Rowayton, Conn. divides community
- New medical demands from patients with congenital heart defects
- LI hedge fund dodged $6B in taxes
Ken Tucker reviews rock, country, hip-hop and pop music for Fresh Air. He is a cultural critic who has been the editor-at-large at Entertainment Weekly, and a film critic for New York Magazine. His work has won two National Magazine Awards and two ASCAP-Deems Taylor Awards. He has written book reviews for The New York Times Book Review and other publications.
Tucker is the author of Scarface Nation: The Ultimate Gangster Movie and Kissing Bill O'Reilly, Roasting Miss Piggy: 100 Things to Love and Hate About Television.