Most Active Stories
- Why NY gets $800 million, Conn. gets nothing in Bank of America settlement
- Nicholas Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn
- Federal rule change raises questions about tribal recognition in Conn.
- Touring Stamford's downtown with an eye for safety
- Malloy rejects Foley's accusation that Conn. is bribing businesses to stay
Fri July 4, 2014
Norwalk, NAACP spar over racial discrimination allegations on Board of Ed
Norwalk’s legal department and the city’s NAACP are sparring over allegations that several board of education members are being discriminated against because of their race. Shirley Mosby says she and others have been excluded and mistreated and the NAACP is asking to meet with the board's chair. The city attorney, who is acting on behalf of the board, says he wants to see evidence first.
State's oldest housing project to be redeveloped
March on Washington