Most Active Stories
- Why NY gets $800 million, Conn. gets nothing in Bank of America settlement
- Nicholas Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn
- Malloy rejects Foley's accusation that Conn. is bribing businesses to stay
- In the first debate between Malloy and Foley this week: Guns will be an issue
- Conn. DCF: 250 reports of child sex trafficking in state since 2008
"It's really just been a dramatic success"
Thu April 3, 2014
OD antidote given to all NY cops
Police all across New York state will be supplied with the drug widely seen as an antidote to heroin and painkiller overdoses. New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman created the program and funded it with $5 million in money seized from criminal investigations.
Campaigning against "Insider Trading 2.0"
Not illegal, but "unfair"
Second federal lawsuit pending
Gun spike still a problem
Current law doesn't standardize hate crime stats