Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Twenty-five of President Obama's Young African Leaders study at Yale this summer
- Commentary: The indispensability of writers forgotten in Amazon-Hachette battle
- New medical demands from patients with congenital heart defects
- LI hedge fund dodged $6B in taxes
- Stamford schools look at racially disproportionate use of discipline
Waking up is hard to do, but it’s easier with NPR’s Morning Edition. On WSHU Public Radio, it brings the day’s international, national, regional and local stories and news to radio listeners on the go, providing news in context, thoughtful ideas and commentary, and reviews of important new music, books, and events in the arts. All with voices and sounds that invite you to experience the stories.
Morning Edition is a world of ideas tailored to fit into your busy life, weekdays from 5 AM to 9 AM on 91.1 WSHU-FM, to 10 AM on 89.9 WSUF, 103.3 WQQQ, and 6 AM to 9 AM on 1340 WYBC. For a Fairfield County, Connecticut version of Morning Edition, try WSHU-FCPR, on 1400, 1350 and 1260-AM, and 106.5 FM, from 6 AM to 10 AM.