WSHU Leadership Circle
The Leadership Circle is a vibrant group of listeners who invest $1,000 or more annually to WSHU as a public media resource available to all. This dedicated group places a high value on the essential public service WSHU provides to the community: independent non-commercial news, locally produced classical music, and conversation.
As a WSHU Leadership Circle member, you will enjoy exclusive privileges and be the first to know about special events.
For more information about the WSHU Leadership Circle, please contact WSHU Development Officer Laura Ballou at 203-371-1247 or by e-mail at email@example.com, or WSHU Long Island Development Officer Dawn McBrearty at 631-312-7819 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual WSHU Leadership Circle Benefits:
- Nine (9) On-Air Acknowledgements
- Invitation to Annual Thank You Event
- Invitations to Special Leadership Circle Events with WSHU and/or NPR personalities
- Advance notice of WSHU events
- Dedicated Staff Liaison
- General Manager’s Weekly Report
- Semi-Annual “State of the Station” Report
Partner level benefits, plus:
- VIP station tour
- Invitation to cocktail reception with other Leadership Circle members, WSHU and/or NPR personalities
- Complimentary pair of tickets to one WSHU event (e.g., WSHU’s “Join the Conversation”)
Director level benefits, plus:
- Three (3) additional On-Air Acknowledgments
- Private tour of station with WSHU Program Director or Music Director
- Intimate cocktail gatherings in private homes with WSHU and/or NPR personalities
- Complimentary pair of tickets to up to three WSHU events (e.g., WSHU’s “Join the Conversation”)
Producer level benefits, plus:
- Private dinner w/ General Manager, Development Committee Co-chair and WSHU on-air personality of your choice
- Complimentary pair of tickets to all WSHU events (e.g., WSHU’s “Join the Conversation”)
- Invitations to other exclusive events
Thank you to our Leadership Circle Members for supporting the future of WSHU Public Radio. Your generosity is truly appreciated.
You too can make a difference by joining the WSHU Leadership Circle.